Phone: (317) 831-9544
Morgan County Economic Development Corporation
PO Box 606
Gather useful information by clicking on the "+" icon. When you're ready to review the information you've collected, click on the Create Report link.
The Path to Prosperity Starts Here
Located between Indianapolis and Bloomington, Morgan County rightfully calls itself The Path to Prosperity. Home to more than 68,894 residents, and made up of seven communities: Bethany, Brooklyn, Martinsville, Monrovia, Mooresville, Morgantown and Paragon. Morgan County features a labor force with a strong Midwestern work ethic and an equally strong business climate supported by a tremendous transportation network that provides many paths to prosperity. While hospitals and schools are major employers in the area, manufacturing leaders such as PacMoore, ProBuild, Twigg Aerospace and TOA (USA) continue to keep the region’s economy strong.
The mission of the Morgan County Economic Development Corporation is to serve Morgan County by providing education and resources to businesses to foster the growth and prosperity of our residents.
Services we offer:
- Comprehensive community information.
- Coordination services with local and state agencies.
- Custom research and demographic information.
- Comprehensive labor market information.
- Site search assistance with the up-to-date sites and buildings database.
- Coordination with WorkOne and workforce training and recruiting programs.